Hawks 2017 / 2018 Registration
**Please read all the information below before contacting the club with questions.**
More answers to questions available on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- 16 Weeks of soccer. 8 Weeks in each of the fall and spring seasons (Weather Dependent - Games and Practices CANNOT be made up)
- U19 Registrations cover the fall season only
- Team practices for U6-U15 age groups is encouraged. The club will provide field space to coaches who are able to conduct a practice.
- Saturday morning professional training before games for U6-U10
- Saturday morning activities for U4 players will be led by a New England Revolution Academy Coach.
- Mutiple child discount: A $15 discount will automatically be applied at checkout when registering more than one child
- Season Info:
- Fall Start Date - Early September
- Schedules - Game and practice schedules will be released in mid - late August.
- What day will my child's games be played?
- U4, U6, U8, 10 - Staturday Morning
- U12 & U15 - Most games are on Saturday mornings or afternoons. There may be a rare Sunday game. All depends on the other towns we work with and field availability.
- Age Group Game Format:
- U4 - 45 minutes of basic soccer activities
- U6 - 30 minutes of training and a 30 minute game
- U8 - 30 mintues of training and a 48 minute game (12 minute quarters)
- U10 - 30 mintues of training and a 50 minute game (25 minute halfs)
- U12 - 60 minute game (30 minute halfs)
- U15 - 80 minute game (40 minute halfs)
U4 will be made up of 2 and 3 year old players.
All parents must be involved during the U4 activities due to the age of the children.
|Age Groups||Birth Year(s)||2017/2018 Fee|
|U4||09/01/13 to 9/01/2015||$90|
|U6||01/01/12 to 08/31/13||$125|
|U8||2010 & 2011||$135|
|U10||2008 & 2009||$145|
|U12||2006 & 2007||$155|
|U15||2004 & 2005||$155|
|U19||'99, '00, '01, '02 & 2003||$90 (Fall Only)|